Italian for working permit


Our special course of the Italian language for getting your Italian working permit is a short intensive course of 2 or 4 weeks. The course can be made also on a distance and it will get done with A2 CILS Certificate from the University of Siena.

To enroll to the course you just have to write us but remember that we need to enroll to the CILS exam up to 45 days before the official data set by the University of Siena. 

According to the Italian law you need to pass your A2 Italian certificate in order to get your long term Italian residence permit (carta di soggiorno) after 2 renewals of Permesso di soggiorno. 

CILS  exam level A2 is good to get your working permit in Italy