Abbiamo ricevuto il tuo pagamento, grazie!
Clicca sui link per guardare il seminario online!
Abbiamo ricevuto il tuo pagamento, grazie!
Clicca sui link per guardare il seminario online!
‘Learning a new topic from a book is good, but it is better to do it in appropriate atmosphere’ – this was the thought of our teachers, as they went with our students to their good friend Marciello, owner of a beautiful bar right in the centre of Sanremo, Eroi Sanremesi Square (Heroes Square). Marciello was so kind to tell us about his business, students could ask any questions they wanted to and got comprehensive answers. Maybe this is why their homework – write a dialogue about the meeting – was completed by 150%!
Learning a foreign language in a country where it is spoken you get a lot of opportunities for practicing. Italy is a unique country because people there are very friendly. They react kindly to any requests and are very proud when foreigners try to speak in Italian. Obviously, they have very strong patriotic feelings. Marciello is similar: it was very interesting to talk to him in very relaxing atmosphere.
And our students were not confused at all! On the contrary, they took maximum advantage of that opportunity. They asked many questions about all niceties of his business. It was obvious that some students were really into entrepreneurship in Italy. It is not a surprise because Marciello told and showed them everything. We had a short, but very informative trip: Marciello taught us how to make an ice-cream and bake croissants – a must-have for Italian breakfast. In that atmospheres students were discussing such topics as: ‘What people eat for breakfast in Italy’, ‘What drinks Italians have during a day’, ‘In a café/bar/restaurant’. As the saying goes, attività was a success.
Professor Fabio Boero was satisfied with the results of the lesson: every student had an excellent grade for his/her homework. In fact, it is better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times! Afterwards, everyone who wanted could visit Sanremo Central Market – it is located right near Corso Matteotti pedestrian zone – and they could apply acquired skills to buy products or souvenirs by themselves. But that is another story…
The thing is that we offer to learn new topics ‘Fruits’, ‘Vegetables’ at the Giovanni’s and Marisa’s farm. Where else can you expand your vocabulary quickly and effectively but at the farm tasting these olives,Continue reading
Italian culture? Sanremo is exactly the city that can say a lot about ancient times as well as about modern culture. Annual Italian Estrada festival is popular among tourists from all over the world,Continue reading
Visiting one of the factories, where wine, olive oil, and coffee are cultivated, produced and sold, is in the list of our obligatory trips. Visitors are met by the owner himself, who shares information about his business and arranges tastings as well.Continue reading
I segreti del vino italiano nascono in una piccola cantina tradizionale senza aiuti chimici e con l’antica ricetta della tradizione. Non solo vino: i nostri studenti hanno potuto toccare con mano le verdure, la frutta nell’azienda familiare di Gianni e Marisa. C’è un altro modo di incrementare il proprio vocabolario se non quello di vedere e toccare quello di cui si parla?Continue reading
The Centro italiano di cultura Fabrizio De André Sanremo is not giving just courses of the Italian language for foreigners. Every year, many teacher of the Italian language come to us to improve their skill and upgrade their method following our special courses for teachers of the Italian language in Italy.
If you want to improve your teaching skills with a courses for teachers of the Italian language in Sanremo, FDA Center offert you a week full of everything is needed to know to face a professional course. The Course will be held by our director Fabio Boero, already teacher in the Latvian University, Moscow state University MPGGU and Cooperator in Kiev and Odessa’s University. The course for teacher will be focused on many different teaching perspective as:
This course is designed for foreigners who work as teachers of the Italian languages in their Countries but also Italians can appy.
In addiction you can also enroll for Master DITALS course in Sanremo. Every teacher can have the possibility to observe the FDA teachers’ lessons and will get a certificate at the end of the course.
: 2 times / year
Unsere beiden Töchter haben in den Pfingstferien einen einwöchigen Kurs bei Fabio belegt und mit großer Begeisterung besucht. Wir geben eine 100% Empfehlung für Fabio und das centro FDA. Die Methodik des Unterrichts ist sehr ausgefeilt und nah am Lerner, neben Einheiten in der Klasse mit Frontalunterricht und interaktiver Partnerarbeit runden jeden Schultag interessante Unterrichtsgänge ab, die es den Lernenden ermöglichen, das frisch Erworbene gleich live anzuwenden. Zusätzlich wird so die Motivation gesteigert und das Verständnis für Italien, seine Menschen und seine Kultur gefördert. Das ist ein einzigartiges Konzept, das absolut und sicher zum Ziel führt.
Die Schule ist im Zentrum von Sanremo gelegen, an einem der bekanntesten Plätze, direkt am Markt und der berühmten Einkaufsstraße Via Palazzo. Vor der Schule befindet sich eine entzückende Bar, in der uns das allmorgendliche Frühstück schnell zur lieben Gewohnheit wurde – dort trifft man täglich die selben Menschen und rasch entspinnen sich Gespräche.
Fazit: Was Didaktik und Lernerfolg anbelangt, hat das centro FDA unsere Erwartung weit übertroffen, wir sprechen für diese Schule eine absolute Empfehlung aus.
COMPLIMENTI A FABIO
A heartfelt thank you to Fabio Boero, my wonderful and brilliant local teacher, a true Sanremesi.
Fabio was the most patient teacher, charming, intelligent and intuitive in dealing with my daily drama in doubting myself. Fabio has been a total gem in the lead up to the final exam CILS, C1. Because of the difficulty of this exam level I had reasearched many schools for over one year and I had travelled all the way from my home country to study locally. It was clear to me that I needed one-on-one lessons. In comparison and in what I could see online about the Fabrizio de André-school and Fabio‘s teaching I was convinced that it would be my best choice. Even better still, the prices were much more economical than in other schools.
Fabio did the most indept repetition of what is truly a maze, whilst giving me the best taste for the Italian language with his unique teaching method. As part of the lessons and to learn more about the Italian culture he has shown me beautiful local places and stayed CALM for me, when I had ‘exam nerves‘.
If you ever think of learning Italian, just for fun or for professional reasons, I can only recommend Fabio and his school.
I have been studying Italian for 7 years and it is really important that at the start one has an encouraging and motivated teacher who sees his students with their individual needs.
Fabio Boero is one of those teachers, in fact, he is one in a million! He goes out of his way to explain the grammar and difficult aspects of the Italian language in a unique and simple way, a method which he has refined in over ten years of didactics.
He is patient and kind and he really cares that his students do well and that they are also having a good time enjoying beautiful Liguria.
What do I need Italian for? I have asked myself that question many times! And more so during times of study when I had my doubts how to survive and pass an exam that has five different parts and takes several hours to sit. It started with a love for the language and a desire to fully connect and amalgamate with the people, culture and customs of Italy, a country that has fascinated me since my childhood.
Over the past few years I have found new friends in Italy and also in my home country, who share this love for language, people and history.
And that is what life is about, we are here to make the most of it and share with others.
Grazie infinite, Fabio. Un vero ringraziamento per una grande e unica esperienza di apprendimento.
– Hello! It would be a pleasure!
– B1. I work in an Italian company, so my language is on the decent level.
– You always want more, of course! However, after these 2 weeks my everyday Italian improved drastically. Moreover, we have got enough time to cover all aspects of grammar. I feel more confident now. Much more confident, I would say. We have not passed the test yet, but I will continue my studies in Kiev soon, so I expect to reach B2 level in the future.
– Just exactly as it sounds! We did study the amount of time we needed to: no less or no more. The process of studying did not bother us, but the final result was perfect. At first, we had our lessons in the classroom, but then we had practice every day! We studied a certain topic and had interesting tasks to consolidate our acquired skills. For example, one of the tasks was to ask people in the streets of Sanremo about different things: cuisine, cultural events, etc.
– Oh! They can tell you about everything! Sometimes even more you need to know. Italian people are responsive, communicative, can answer your questions with ease.
– Overall, everything was interesting! It was a family trip: me, my husband, mother-in-law, and my daughter (4 years old). They don’t speak Italian, so it was an additional practice for me to translate everything during trips or excursions. If I were to pick out the most memorable moment, I would say visiting the Factory of Olive Oil in Imperia city. We saw the production of olive oil, logistics, bottling and packaging facility. There is also a Museum of Olive Oil nearby. We discovered a lot of new facts! We saw amphorae that were used in ancient times to transport oil, compared this to modern methods of transportation.
– Yes, absolutely everything! It was a great advantage: those who have a language barrier can overcome it very soon. I did not have such problems, and everything was very entertaining. There are many small towns around Sanremo, we had other memorable excursions. Long story short, it was a great vacation!
– I don’t recall any difficulties. Everything was simple and with joy. As I already mentioned, the process of learning did not bother me, but it was extremely effective. For instance, Fabio was explaining grammar in Italian, but if someone had any issues, he switched to Russian. It was not my case, to be fair.
– Such trips are very important. Even though it is only for 2 weeks, this time is not wasted. You study, develop your skills, gather experience of peoples and cultures, relax on the beach of the Ligurian Sea. By studying like that, you have no other way but to speak Italian and to improve grammar, which is quite complicated.
– Yes, this is in my plans and in my wishes, which is more important!